Tuesday, May 5, 2015

RAISING AWARENESS FOR CERVICAL CANCER

Hello!!

So, things have changed a lot for me and my online space lately, and I've been meaning to drop in to let you know what's been going on.  I promise I will get to that real soon (if there is anyone still around that is!).

But today I wanted to help my dear friend spread the word of the battle she has been having with cervical cancer.

I've posted her story and a film over in my new space.  I'd love you to take a look.  Read her story, help spread the word, and do your part to fight this disease.

You can see more here.

1 comment:

  1. I did not even know you had a new space hun... I have just been missing you here. I shall pop over xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x