Tuesday, October 15, 2013

41/52







" A portrait of my children once a week, every week in 2013"

Ruby::  On the flipside to the girl with the big personality and whole lot of spunk, there is a very sensitive girl who is weary and uncomfortable with certain things.  In this case sparklers on her cake.  She did request them, but was still very weary of them, and no way would she touch one.
Jenson::  Peering through to alligators at the zoo.
Mila::  One must wash one's own hair these days.  No help needed from Mummy!

Joining with Jodi and the 52 Project

Since I have not been able to post my weeks for a while, you can see them here:
40
39
38
37

or you can view all of my 52 Project here.

Thank you for stopping by. x

4 comments:

  1. Love that last picture :) And Happy Birthday to sweet Ruby...

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss I Can Wash My Own Hair - I still can't believe it - even after watching her do it!! Brilliant shot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the last picture too, that's my favourite for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi's right...the simplicity of your photos makes them so beautiful! I especially love how you captured your son's reflection in the window.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do love hearing from you. x